- Contact Crabby Cravings to organise returns before returning any items.
- You can return the product within 30 days of delivery.
- The product must be in new condition with unopened packaging.
- All original paperwork must be included.
- Clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS'.
- Returned items will be refunded minus postage costs
- Buyer is responsible for return postage
- Proof of postage is advised, we are not responsible for loss or damage of returned goods.
- If a package is unclaimed buyers are responsible for handling and repostage fees.
You can return the product within 30 days of delivery. Crabby Cravings must be contacted first. The product must be in new condition. If the product is damaged, used or otherwise unsaleable the product shall not be refunded. Make sure to include contact information with the return and if possible, please provide us with a tracking number. Crabby Cravings suggests you get a receipt and a package ID for the return from the delivery service, as it makes it easier to follow the return shipment if needed.
Crabby Cravings will make a refund of eligible returns. If you paid by invoice, we will need a bank account number to transfer the money back to. The easiest way is to e-mail it to us along with a brief description of your case.Transport Damage
If the product is lost or you, upon receiving, notice that the item has been damaged during transport, you should immediately report this to us. Photographs and all product packaging, posting packaging and items must be kept as proof.
For packages that are returned to the sender after attempted deliverys, Crabby Cravings reserves the right to charge you a handling fee to cover return shipping and freight companies' administrative costs.
All enquiries: email@example.com